10/9/11

Interesting Times...


So yeah, I've been gone quite a long time... Right now, I'm a bit on the messed up but I'll try to make sense. Please have some mercy if I don't make sense or have grammatical/spelling accuracy. I'd do the same for you, good sirs... More after the jump (or break or whatever it is...)
OK, so now you're invested in this, so you'll listen. I'm gonna give you some audiobooks that I love and have listened to in the past few months, in convenient pirate format (forgive me, I'm drunk and don't feel like looking for audible links (which is where I get mine from)) Starting at the first, which is what I'm listening to and going from...



Damn chips falling out of my hands... Anyway, Most of these are gonna be from Harry Turtledove


Yes, this guy...I love him in a non gay way...
He's a Sci-fi/fantasy writer, and a damn awesome... He  mostly goes for Alternate history though..


It's gonna be a series, by the way.

The opening of the world series

I'm gonna give you guys more soon...
What guys do y'all listen to? (I like music too)

I'mma update this probably too...

No comments:

Post a Comment