8/13/11

Well... (Free Writing)

I have read that the greatest journey begins with but a single step. I'd like to think that this is my first step in honing my writing skills, so to speak... More after the jump.


 I have started many things in life, and seen few through to where they amounted to anything. I'm sure I'm not alone in that. This blog is one thing I hope to see through to at least the larval stage. We shall see how this goes for me... I plan to upload a Youtube video soon featuring the dilapidated state of my CR-48 Chromebook, if only to document the fact of it's existence, since it most likely doesn't have that much longer in this world. I will surely miss it when it passes, as I do quite enjoy Chrome OS and the simplicity with which it facilitates my watching of stupid videos of cats doing cat-like things. I suppose I could always build some kind of housing to keep it going in when it breaks (It's the hinge that is failing,) but the problem is that I don't really have the skills to do this project... Hmm, now that I think about it, I may actually be able to cobble together a Frankenstein laptop out of it. Has anyone reading this ever cobbled together a laptop out of one that broke, or is what I'm thinking of doing too hard?

I look forward to reading any comments, and welcome any constructive criticism on my style of writing, or anything else you can think of to help me improve my writing skills, which I admit are sorely lacking (to the point of almost nonexistence.)

Thank you for reading, and may you find peace in your day, sir or madam...

4 comments:

  1. You know, I never tried to paste up a Frankentop. I'm not crafty enough. And, what's even more important, just like you, I give up easily.
    But I'm sure that this blog project of yours is something you won't let go just like that.
    Following and supporting, mate! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frankentop... Nice. Also, Thanks for your support!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have to keep trying! Nothing ever comes easily. I'm sure you can put that computer back together if you set your mind to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog sounds intresting I'm gonna have to follow it!
    I personally have never tried making a Frankentop.
    I think your writing style is good! And I like the font you type in and the white on black!
    (too often peoples blogs are weird white font on blue and I can't read them!)

    ReplyDelete